New Zealand Plumbing
3-5 May 2023
All new App functionality for conference attendees
Conference App Download Instructions
Please ensure that you download the 2022 Plumbing Conference Event Attendee App. This App has all the information you need to keep informed during the conference including the program and exhibitor bios.
Download the Attendee App
1. Download the Ignite Event Launcher from the Apple or Google Store
2. Enter the Event Code: MPNZ2022
3. Enter the individual Username and Temporary Password provided to you in the email sent out to all conference delegates (refer to email sent on Wednesday 1 June).
5. Please enter a Personal Password (8 characters)
6. Personalise your Profile.
In the app:
- View the program, speakers, and take notes on your favourite sessions/presentations.
- Networking: Simply select your Scan Badges Icon and scan the attendee’s QR Code on their name badge lanyard.
- News & Alerts: Get real time news, updates, and announcements.
… and much more!
There is the Lead Capture App, which allows you to scan attendees QR codes that will be on their name badge lanyards. Following scanning, you will be able to qualify your interaction with a customised question or options for follow up.
The event code is MPNZ2022
IMPORTANT: Please read the instructions fully and test that your app scanning function is working using the below test QR code which all delegates will be provided as a lanyard:
If you require any additional assistance, please contact Master Plumbers.